1. I was reaching my hand into a candy dish, and pulled out a paper lunch sack with an AMAZING creme-filled chocolate-covered long john doughnut that was all cold and amazing and for me. Just before I took a bite, I woke up.
2. A friend asked me to take her to Outback Steakhouse, and I had to drive across Illinois to get her there. When we finally arrived, I found out that she wasn't even meeting anyone, but I couldn't stay because I needed to get Savannah back home in time for her piano lesson.
3. On the way home, Savannah was watching a Beatles video on YouTube via my mom's iPhone. When I looked down at it, my dream changed to it. At first it was really boring. They were putting away their instruments or something, and John was talking about love. Then Paul said something about Mother Mary, and John went berserk. He was shouting about how stupid Christianity was and how anyone who believed those lies was an idiot, and IF Jesus existed He was an idiot, too. George ignored him, Ringo laughed at him, and Paul was like, "Why do you always get so upset about it, man?" John was starting to talk again, and I woke up.
4. There was this CIA agent guy person, and he was showing a video/telling the history of some of the agent people in the room. It was hilarious. I can't remember most of it , but the situations they solved all ended up producing YouTube videos years later. The only one I can remember is this: In the video, an agent broke down a door and found two or three children left as orphans when someone kidnapped their parents and killed them. The agent took the oldest one and sat him in a chair. He put a red bandana on his head and said, "Antoine, I'm going to find the person who did this to your parents. I'm going to tell the world about him, because the scariest thing to a bad guy is when the whole world knows about him. If someone ever climbs into your window, tell the world!" Then the agent ran out and the video ended. The lights came on, the Bed Intruder song started playing, and Antoine Dodson came out and shook hands with the agent who had given him that advice when he was little. The next video had something to do with the army, but I woke up before it finished.
5. One of the times my alarm went off, I was having a dream about a church fellowship. When my alarm went off, everyone in the Fellowship Hall started singing "Chupachups is my lollypop! Chupachups is my lollypop! Chupachups is my lolly-lolly-pop!" Then they all stuck their fingers in their mouths and made that lollypop *Pop!* sound. As they began snapping and I woke up, I was very sad that it was just my alarm.
There were many more, but I can't remember them. I'm really shocked that my dreams were so normal tonight. Usually they're more like Alice in Wonderland than these. But hey, I'm not complaining!
Life is good, God is better!