But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility... Eph. 2:13-14

Wednesday, April 25

Baby Sophia

Alright, I know it's been awhile since I've been on here with anything interesting (okay, I know that that's never happened - so make it Resonably Intersting) but I have a lot to say, It's just going to be a little longer until I can say it.

Right now, however, my bed is calling and I have no time. I have to let you know about one thing, however:

PLEASE PRAY FOR BABY SOPHIA!!!

That might not make any sense, but visit this link and it will. Please, PLEASE pray for this child. please pray.

www.caringbridge.org/visit/sophiamichelle

Thank you.

No comments: