But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility... Eph. 2:13-14

Thursday, April 17

Fighting for Health


Well I've got a little problem. It didn't really occur to me that I had a problem until my alarm went off this morning, but now that I've realized it I've gone semi-frantic. 

See, there's this youth retreat thingy Friday night. Which is tomorrow, because it's Thursday. And I'm still sick! 

Don't get me wrong. I'm not really sick. In fact, every morning I'm doing much better! But I've still got this cough and nose thing going on. Anyway, I really don't want to head off to Bates Creek spreading germs like Johnny Appleseed spread little apple seeds.

So if you happen to think of me today, please say a prayer and ask the Lord to make me better by tomorrow. It would be awesome. And it wouldn't really be unbelievable because I'm almost better. Just gotta get over this little bit.

Thanx. Also, for any wish-listers, it's right under this post. But you really don't have to get me anything.

No comments: