But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility... Eph. 2:13-14

Tuesday, June 26

Time Jump to 1904!





It seems strange to be posting a bunch of pictures of me, but they are rather fantastic photos, and after putting up with my updates on this costume adventure, I think you've earned the right to see them!

























Getting to dress in the 1904 time period was great! Especially since it meant I got to try one of those newly-invented "ice cream cones."



















As you can see, my friend Stephanie did an AMAZING job with this photoshoot! I encourage you to check out her other work, especially the pictures of the other girls. This was a fantastic project, and the results are just breathtaking!

http://www.facebook.com/simplereflections.stef

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.449701738386805.107777.298821260141521&type=1



Love and Peace,
Sarah Weber

1 comment:

Allyssa Downs said...

Love it!