But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility... Eph. 2:13-14

Tuesday, May 16

HIGH-SPEED INTERNET!!!

I LOVE WILDBLUE!!! I've got highspeed internet now and it's great! My safety Dance video just starts right up without sitting for an hour! Plus things download really fast. We downloaded a whole book last night (audio book - 20000 Leagues under the Sea) and it took virtually no time at all! My friend was laughing at me today because I accidentally told her about it twice. Okay, this was a friendly laughing "with" me thing, not harsh maniacal laughter at my stupidity or anything. Why I threw in that disclaimer I have no idea.

Anyway, I've got the Hampster Dance song (a nice little kid one-Dad said that the original wasn't nice). It's happy. I'm going to listen to it now. I'm sorry that you can't. It's a very bouncy song. It has this great motivational guy in the background every once in a while. He says stuff like: "That's it!" "That's all there is to it!" "Let's try it" "Terrific!" etcetera. Oooh, I don't know if I like that part.

Anyway, I really like Wildblue. It's a very convenient blessing.

Anyway, let's see how many paragraphs I start with "Anyway".

Anyway, I would like to ask for prayer for a child that was born prematurely for health reasons. He needs your prayer.

So, Everyone is still free to send end endings and I would very much appreciate it if Yourbiggestfan would finish the story for me!!!

No comments: