But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility... Eph. 2:13-14

Sunday, June 17

The Night before the Day before the Trip to Mexico

It's that time again! Yup, day after tomorrow we begin our journey, only we won't be going into Mexico for a couple of days after that. I'm going to try to keep a better journal for you this year.

But that's not why I'm on.

I'm on because I have an assignment due on the day that we'll either be home that night or the next day. WHICH means that I must send it early, WHICH means that I must finish it. Tonight.

I have most of it done, but part of it I have no idea what to put. I have to write a very difficult article and all I have is the Introduction and the Conclusion. Well. I can't really remember all of the examples I was going to use and stuff. It's horrible. I guess you must get sick of my AHHH! blog posts, but hey, I don't really have any readers (well, sometimes I do, but not often), so you won't really care much.

But yeah, I'm desperate.

And tired.

AND I HAVEN'T PRACTICED PIANO!!!!

great.

Well, God loves to show His power, and He's gonna have to to get anywhere with me!

If you happen to get on here, please pray for me.

Night!

No comments: