But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility... Eph. 2:13-14

Friday, September 28

The Flame Shall Not Hurt Thee...

How can a day start off so great and then by 10:30am feel like the world is falling apart? From bad news to no news, this day has risen up before me like red-eyed monster out to steal my joy. Everyone needs prayer, and comforting, and contacting. I just need strength, I guess. This day is forcing me to cast all of my cares on Him. So then this monster is a blessing in disguise. It will help (or force) all of us to grow closer to the Lord. Well, I'm putting on the Armor of God and going into battle, to pray and comfort. Pray for me, if you get the chance. I'm probably praying for you.

/\
|
|
my wishlist is back up there

No comments: