But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility... Eph. 2:13-14

Wednesday, September 19

My Sister's Poem

I have some pets, three about,
Two are skinny, one is stout.
One's a cat, One a dog
The other's a rabbit, or you could call her a hog.

The cat likes to whine,
Even though he is fine.
The dog likes to bark,
So we can't take him to the park.
The rabbit runs around a lot,
And then is unhappy when she is caught.

Even though they can be a pain, they have good parts, too.
In fact, their good makes the bad very few:
My dog is so cute, plus a lot of fun,
My cat likes to love on everyone.
My rabbit is always there to give me cheer,
Even when unhappy days are near.

So these are my pets, come and see them some time;
Just don't touch my dog, and you'll be fine!

No comments: