But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility... Eph. 2:13-14

Friday, June 27

Home Sweet Home


Home, home in the humidity! 

Yep, back home! Yay! I miss playing with the kids every evening, Carmen's cooking, and our team, but I'm still really glad to be home. For one thing, I don't have to worry about dehydrating. I am such a mess when I'm dehydrated - just ask Marissa. Well, don't, since she'll probably tell you all about it and that would be kinda embarrassing. 

I had a very good time this year. I want to thank you all for all of the prayers - they were vital! I'm sorry that the updates weren't all that great. I can't say much in a text message. Hopefully you were able to get the picture, though. 

I'm not sure what all to talk about, so let me know if you have any questions. I will be more than happy to give you answers.

p.s. My name isn't Bandana

No comments: