But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility... Eph. 2:13-14

Wednesday, June 25

There & Back Again

Praise the Lord!

I'm in Texas - in that loverly hotel with the cookies - and so have the internet. I have to make this fast b/c there's a line.

The mission trip was really cool. One of the little girls remembered me from last year & I made a few friends. I was a lot closer to the kids than I have been in the past, which was a big blessing.

I had a lot of fun, but I was dehydrated at varying levels for the last few days, which makes for some scrambled memories. It's my fault.

Anyway, our flight home leaves tomorrow morning & then I'll try to post more. I didn't take much of a journal this year, so you're going to miss that.

TTFN

~Sarah

No comments: