But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility... Eph. 2:13-14

Wednesday, April 1

The Widow's Might

Howdy! (Wow, that's a very not-me exclamation...)

So I just found out about this movie called The Widow's Might and I'd like to see it. You may have noticed that huge official-looking banner thing. There's another little one at the bottom of this blog. I've always thought this blog needed something like that. Anyway.

I'm putting the trailer on here so that you can see why I want to see it. It's going to be in theaters for one week, but not anywhere around here! Waaaah!

However, it is going to be in my out-of-state friend's town (betcha didn't know I had a friend who owned a town, huh?) so I'm considering recruiting people for a mini road trip. Anyone interested?



60 Second Trailer Spot, Widow's Might from John Moore on Vimeo.
By the way, this movie beat out Fireproof in the San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival. As Fireproof is one of the most well-made Christian movies I've seen, I'm eager to see what this has to offer. At the very least, it looks cute. Especially after the nonsense of my recent film expedition. ;)


Seriously, let me know if you're interested in this random venture.

No comments: