But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility... Eph. 2:13-14

Tuesday, July 5

Prayer Request...

Hello!

Um... so... You know how I've been praying for direction a lot lately? It is possible that I've gotten some. I don't know. But prayer is definitely needed. Pray that I and others would have wisdom. I don't really want to say anything else, because nothing has really happened. Someone told me I had a good idea, and that's about it. I don't want to build up excitement or anything, I just want to request prayer. So if you think of me, please pray that God would grant me much wisdom and clarity!

Thank you!

2 comments:

MK said...

Ah! So intriguing! :-)

Sarita said...

Don't get too excited. :)