But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility... Eph. 2:13-14

Saturday, September 24

Saturday

Hi! Today is Saturday, but we had to do the yard (like mowing and stuff) anyway. Yesterday we went on curvy roads and saw a thing about D. B.. I liked it.
J.M. is dragging my dog around. Well, actually he's dragging my dog's toy, but Bandit likes his bunny (even though it has no head) and so he attatched his mouth to it and tried to pull it back. He loves that game. He's also adorable, but he hates people. Especially small children. He's finally decided that my friends might be ok, but they're always (well, not always, but pretty close) pretty careful around him. If they aren't, they get snapped at. But he's gotten a lot better, and hasn't snapped at anyone in a long time. Really, a young relative of mine is the only child that seems to understand Bandit. She knows that he's mean, but she also knows that he won't hurt her if she doesn't try to touch him or get too close. She even helps me get him in one of his 'saftey areas', such as under my bed (a.k.a. his haven) Of course, everyone that lives in my house understads him, it's just that she's the only other young person outside of my household that seems to get it. Why am I putting all of this information on here? I have no idea. Oh well.
Our computer moniter just died. It's sad, even though it's our old computer. It's the one that we put all of our games on. Oh well, maybe someone will buy us a new one that doesn't shut down and lock up and stuff. J.M. is still convinced that he can fix it. He has absolutly no idea what he's doing. He wants to take the front off. He's going to break it more than fix it. He won't be able to find the problem because he doesn't know what he's doing. I'd be fine with it, but we don't have another moniter, so if that one is broken beyond repair we'll never get to play on it again.
My quilt really needs work. It's sad. I accidentaly rubbed off the unicorn.
I need to put Caedmon's Call on my MD player. And the Passion of the Christ Soundtrack.
Somebody needs to get on their email and email me right now. They didn't. Oh well.
AAHHH! I lost the llama song! AAHHH!

No comments: