But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility... Eph. 2:13-14

Monday, September 26

Monday...I think that might say enough

So today is Monday. Mondays are hard, but survivable, I'm living proof. Well, really, my life isn't that hard. Actually, I have it good, really good. It just took me longer than I expected to get everything done today. Oh well, it's done.
I'm having a very uninspired time right now. I can't write, and that's really hard. But I seem to be doing better, so that's good. Our internet connection is weird and we have this huge TV thing always sitting somewhere on the page so that I have to move it to finish reading stuff. I truly hope that you have a wonderful day.

No comments: