But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility... Eph. 2:13-14

Saturday, October 1

October 1st

Yay! It's October! Happy October everyone! October is happy! I'm happy! It's fall! Fall is happy like Spring is happy, only it's happy in a different way, because Spring happy also has bugs and upcoming heat. Fall happy has fewer bugs and upcoming cold. It's chilly, and I love it!
I would like to have DSL. But I don't. But I'm not sad, I'm happy. Isn't that great?! Everybody be happy! Yay! I like the word plagiarism. I realize that it doesn't have the nicest implications, but it's still a cool word.
2 more months until the Moon explodes. I still haven't figured out what I'll do. Really, I don't need to do anything. I'll just watch it explode, and take pictures, and if the world doesn't die, I'll sell them for big money. There's always a positive side, I just don't always feel like seeing it, but today I do. So Happy Day, everyone!

No comments: