But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility... Eph. 2:13-14

Sunday, October 30

Today

Hi. My computer is rrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy slow right now. Once something finally loads, it's fine, but it takes fffffoooooorrrrrrrreeeevvvveeeeeerrrrrrr to load. Wait a sec, gotta check my email again. Oops, I was wrong, I was replying to an email, not checking it. I need to see if my other email ever did receive my messages. No, still receiving message 4 of 17. Oooooo, I like the numbers! It finally finished! Yay! Not much. Emily and Grandma and that's it. I have the llama song stuck in my head because of a signature on an email.
Tonight we get to watch Luther. I like it. Isgood. I'm not dressing up, though, because I get to twice this year and that's enough, also, I don't think anyone else is going to. Boat Anchor is moving a lot faster now.
An acquaintance of mine is having a lot of trouble right now and I've been thinking about it a lot, so if anyone out there would like to pray, it would be appreciated. It's really hard, because 1. he's around my age, rather than way older as usual, and 2. I semi-understand how he feels, only he's not getting better, so please pray for Sarah's friend.

I have to go now.

No comments: