But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility... Eph. 2:13-14

Monday, September 19

Today

So today I kinda moved slow so it seemed to take forever, but then again it didn't, it just did take forever, and then I realized it took forever and so then it did seem to take forever. Anyway, I didn't get everything finished, so I have to do more tomorrow.
I finished Crime and Punishment Saturday! Huzzah! I started The Count of Monte Cristo a long time ago but had to stop. I don't want to finish it. But then again, I do, because I watched the movie and really liked it and I don't want to be someone who watches the movie, but never reads the book. This rarely happens. Maybe it could just this once. I would like to read War and Peace next, but I'm already reading The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin and tomorrow I start The Red Badge of Courage, so I think I should finish one of the two before I start another book.
For those who haven't seen Charlie and the Chocolate Factory I believe that you are missing out on a good movie. It's not scary, even though E.S. says that she thinks it would be. Well, okay, some smaller children and those who were afraid of the other movie might think it a little bit frightening, and some might lable it dark (which it is, slightly), but still, it's a movie worth watching.
I should have started posting like this a long time ago, it's rather entertaining.
I am now going to anounce my theory of the loyalty of dogs. I believe that it is a rare thing for a dog to be truly loyal (showing steady adherence, service, and faithfulness, as to a government, group, person, ideal, or the like.) I maintain that what we humans, desperate for love, claim that a dog is devoted to someone while it is only using common sense. If a dog runs away, but always comes home at night, is it loyal, or is it just hungry and knows where it will get food? If a dog barks at a robber is he protecting your territory, or his?

No comments: