But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility... Eph. 2:13-14

Tuesday, September 12

I haven't put anything on here in a long time! Dracula was a really cool book. The last book I read was One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich (or however you spell his last name). That was a great book. But don't read it. The language is TERRIBLE. If, however, you can get a hold of an edited copy (like mine now is) then DEFINITLY read it!
I have to go really, really soon, but I just wanted to make sure that anyone that reads my blog realises that the Crocodile Hunter has died. I am praying for his family. I'm pretty sure that most everyone knows, but for all I know there's someone saying "What Crocodile Hunter? What is this lunatic talking about now?" If that is you, then I'm very sorry. If you're someone who already knew, then please forgive me for shoving the news back in your face. If, however, you know who the Crocodile Hunter was and didn't know that he had died, then I am very sorry that you have to go through the shock, but glad that this post has given someone some sort of information.

No comments: