But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility... Eph. 2:13-14

Saturday, February 4

It's a Major Award! ;)

Blow Award
1. You post the rules
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Those who I awarded can answer the questions I posted
4. I am supposed to create 11 new questions (for the people I tagged) to answer
5. And finally, I am supposed to let the people I have awarded know that I’ve awarded them

So... I probably won't award anyone else, but since I really, really like Ellie I'll be a good girl and try the rest.

Random facts about me
1. I "play" an ocarina.
2. I own a giant piggy bank that I've been slowly filling since I was 19.
3. As of yesterday, I have a job!!!
4. I own 5 Starbucks cups.
5. I've almost donated a gallon of blood.
6. I would've donated more than that, but I struggle to keep my iron high enough.
7. If I could act and sing, I'd want to play Eliza Doolittle onstage.
8. I'm not sure if I like the Beatles because the music is good, or because of my childhood.
9. I have a little penguin collection that is very cute.
10. I own two sets of dishes, and will be inheriting at least one more.
11. Bath & Body Works discontinued my favorite scent.

And now for the questions I'm supposed to answer:
1. If you could have a superpower, what would you choose?
Teleportation
2. How many times can you say “purple” very fast?
I had to slow down around #15
3. What is your favorite joke?
I really don't know! But I'm sure it involves puns.
4. What is the most impractical thing you could wish for?
An ant.
5. What is the first thing you do on the computer?
Check Facebook
6. If you were on a deserted island what would you want to read?
The Bible
7. If you were on a Pegasus where would you go?
Iceland
8. What is your favorite artist/band?
Um... maybe Andrew Peterson?
9. Do I really need to come up with 11 questions?
You should've, since those are the rules, but since I'm not following all of the rules I guess it's okay if you didn't. :)

Thank you, Ellie, for the award! I hope you're satisfied with my answers/random facts!


Peace,
Sarah

No comments: