But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility... Eph. 2:13-14

Tuesday, April 3

Floored by Grace

How can I give you up, O Ephraim?
How can I make you like Admah?
How can I treat you like Zeboiim?
My heart recoils within me;
my compassion grows warm and tender.
I will not execute my burning anger;
I will not again destroy Ephraim;
for I am God and not a man,
the Holy One in your midst,
and I will not come in wrath.
Hosea 11:8,9


What wondrous Love is this, O my soul?!

In context, it brings me to tears! Read Hosea if you get a chance. Meditate on that mercy today. And don't you dare refuse such mercy to a fellow sinner.


Give thanks to the Lord of lords,
For His lovingkindness is everlasting!

No comments: