But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility... Eph. 2:13-14

Monday, March 20

Blogging while I'm cold

Hello everyone! This must have been a really busy week for everyone, because I have gotten hardly any emails, and I haven't had much time to check them. I've been having fun recently on my emails to one of my friends by making pictures out of letters. I don't think that it would work here, but I can try. There, if that looks really weird, then I'm very sorry, but it's not my fault.
/H
lHl
llHll
lllHlll
llllHllll
lllllHlllll
lllllHlllll
lllllHlllll
lllllHlllll
lllllHlllll
lllllHlllll
llllllHllllll
llllllllHllllllll
llllllllHllllllll
llllllllHllllllll
llllllllHllllllll
llllllllHllllllll
llllllllHllllllll
llllllllHllllllll
llllllllHllllllll

Right now I'm waiting for this video to load called "Hobbit Folk Rock". It's great, but I'm not going to put the link on here because I have NO idea what the rest of the website is like, so I'm not going to have someone investigating it, finding something terrible, and blaming Sarah. I'd love to be able to get it on my ipod, but I can't as of now. I noticed that there was an option to get other videos on stuff like your cell phone (I have no idea if ipods are included, since it was only noticed in a glance) but this one isn't. Kim showed it to me on Sunday and I want to show it to the rest of my family.
I'm cold. The place in our house that the computer is situated is colder than the refrigerator. Maybe even the freezer. Our front door opened a while ago all by itself (okay the wind did it) and it was really creepy. I thought that someone had opened it, but then I noticed that it was locked, so that was a strange discovery. Anyway, I guess I didn't shut it well enough when I took out the trash. When I'm cold I have this habit of typing reallyreallyfastsothatit'shardformetogetthewordsspelledcorrectly or I start mixing them together or something. Sorry if you can't read that, but it was just an attempt to be humorous and show how I'm typing very quickly, except when I typed that I actually went slower because I had to concentrate on not hitting the spacebar. I'm still cold. I guess if I were completely dry I wouldn't be, but since I never dry my hair (or at least, not with a towel) my hair is going to be wet for a while. Now I've got that song stuck in my head. I'm so cold. JM started a fire, but it's out. I need something interesting for my readers to read. I'll write something, you may or may not like that, but hey, if you do then great, if you don't, then I won't stop you from skipping to the bottom. Okay, a subject...dog...Leonardo DaVinci...maybe...

The Dog of a Genius
Part 1
Everyone has at least heard of Leonardo DaVinci, and most know that he was the one to paint the Mona Lisa, and who could walk down the road without hearing of "The DaVinci Code"? But there are very few who know about the Dog behind the Story. Perhaps there are a handful of us, perhaps only two, or it could be that I am the only one who knows the story. It is an ancient tale, told from generation to generation in my family. The story goes as follows...
If you want the rest you're going to have to keep reading my posts, because I have to get off now, and I want people to keep coming back. Of course with a threat like this (if you keep reading I'll keep writing) it might drive you off for good. THIS IS NOT INTENDED. Please let me know if you want me to stop, and I'll think of something else to put on here.

No comments: