But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility... Eph. 2:13-14

Thursday, March 9

Thanks

Okay, to begin I want to thank all of the wonderful people who have read this blog and let me know. Also, I would like to know who the anonymous person was, but I guess since they sign as anonymous, they would like to remain anonymous. Now I'm not sure what to do. I could address the questions that I have been asked here, or I could do it down at the bottom of the page where you can find it under "1 comment". I suppose I'll answer them here.
First, they said that I should lighten up. You must realize that I don't really have this great balance. I'm either serious, or ridiculous. Some of my posts are lighter than others. Those are the ones that are kinda boring, since they're all about what's happening every moment of my time on the internet. Sorry. I'll do my best. You're not the first person that's told me this. I once had a friend of mine tell me that I am too serious, and my father has agreed. He said that even when I'm having fun I'm serious. I'm kinda glad. I like being known for being serious (okay, before someone starts cracking up, I know that I'm not that serious). But at the same time, there are certain people that bring out every un-serious thing about me. Hopefully they know who they are and don't think that I'm some air-head that chatters about stupid things all the time. They just make me happy and bubbly.
Second, they said that they wanted previews of my writing. Um... they probably wouldn't if they knew my writing. I'm not sure what they want. I would put this one story that everyone loves, but I'm not sure that the people that I sent it to would like that. Of course, I've already sent it to everyone (well not everyone but most everyone) that I know. I'll ask my mom...um, she seems slightly worried that I don't know who commented, so I guess you'll be on hold.
Third, they asked what I like to write about. Give me a subject and I'm usually pretty happy. For my own entertainment, I write Fantasy, but recently I've started going into more modern fiction. Yeah, I guess that would be what I like to write: fiction. Of any kind, I do historical and just pure out-of-thin-air fiction. Sometimes it's kinda science-fictionish, but hardly ever.
Fourth, they asked if I wanted to be a writer. YES! I love writing! I love to channel my imagination on to paper. Actually, I only started writing because I thought that I would explode if I didn't do something about my imagination. It's always driving me crazy, this imagination. It makes my dreams extremely vivid and exhausting, but it's won a contest for me and people seem to enjoy my writing.
Fifth, they asked what my other hobbies were. Well, um... I love to read, and... that's about it.

So, there we go. Thanks again for reading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bekky,
I would like to say that your blog has come a long way since the last time I read it. Wow! You are really bringing out the big, important stuff in some of these posts! Keep up the good work!