But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility... Eph. 2:13-14

Tuesday, March 28

Updates

Okay, we'll get back to the poor little dog in a little while. Right now I just want to tell everyone that there have been some changes made which have moved all of that cool stuff that used to be at the side (over there --->) way down to the bottom
l
l
\/
so I strongly urge you to scroll for a while so that you can find out about me and stuff, plus, (this is the added bonus that made every thing go down) I'VE GOT THE SAFETY DANCE VIDEO ON HERE!!! Everybody cheer! Now if only I could figure out a way to get it on to my ipod...

No comments: