But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility... Eph. 2:13-14

Saturday, March 4

Post-Anne Frank Saturday

Last night I watched "Anne Frank". When I read "Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl", I didn't know that she died in a concentration camp, so when I found that out I was beside myself with grief. I guess because I could relate with her in some cases (except for the obvious lack of hiding to save my life). So I thought that when I saw the movie it wouldn't be as rough. I was wrong. For one thing, at the end of the Diary it just gave a brief overview of what happened to her, in the movie it showed it. So I cried a lot, but I'm fine now. I woke up kinda blah, but I'm finally better after some Bible Study and prayer.
Right now I'm listening to English actors and actresses singing about clouds. It's from the "Snoopy: the Musical" soundtrack (with original London Cast!). Okay, that was weird. It just interrupted Lucy in the middle of her line and instead put "Groundhog Day" soundtrack music on. 'The Kidnap And The Quarry' to be exact. Okay, now that's over and FFH is on. I guess this is kinda boring, so I'll try to think of a new subject.
The weather was absolutely beautiful for a long time, but now it's cold. My Spanish is really interesting. I can say: "Waiter! The Menu!" plus, of course, various other things, but that's fun. I wish that people would read this thing. And when they were done reading it, they would post something. I realize that I don't update it much, but hey, there's a lot to read. I've been doing this thing since August!
Oh yeah, that reminds me, Our annoying TV is gone! We have NetZero HighSpeed. The pictures look terrible, but it goes a little faster. 'Billy and the Mystery Box' is playing. I'm fixing up my Avatar on Yahoo so that I can send it to Tinkerbell. I feel bad, because I haven't sent her a single email. I keep forgetting. But I'll send her one today. I wish that someone would send me an email! I love being online at the same time as everyone else, and I can't really get off right now, 1. Because I'm still doing stuff, 2. Because Alistair Begg is downloading. I really need to put more music on here. I also need to think of something interesting to put on here so that I don't scare off anyone who decides to finally read this. I guess I'll go now.

1 comment:

Sarita said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.