But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility... Eph. 2:13-14

Wednesday, December 12

Hey, so I guess after the weird post that I had on here yesterday you're wondering what happened today, right?

Not much.

I didn't die.
I didn't meet the man of my dreams.
My house didn't burn down.
And it didn't snow.*

*It's also not Christmas, so that doesn't count.

Anyway, it was a much better day than yesterday because I was in God's word a lot more today. See, yesterday I didn't have it figured out yet, but today I've got it. I just have to keep praying and reading the Bible. I know that sounds kinda cliché, but I mean it. Nothing else will do. Awesome, huh? I wish it could be like this all the time, only sunny outside.

So I'll sign off for now.


Be sure to take advantage of my little survey 
Only 4 days left to vote!

So anyway, have an awesome night, everybody! I love you guys!

No comments: