But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility... Eph. 2:13-14

Tuesday, December 11

A little update on my life


Well, I left everyone with a pretty boring post, so I guess I'll give a little update.

The wedding rehearsal went well. I learned my easy part and everything. Bridesmaids really do have it easy. They just walk up and stand there through the whole wedding. 

The wedding itself went well, too. Sheila looked beautiful. It was very emotional in the changing room. Everyone was crying and trying to keep the bride from crying. I kept thinking about when we were little and we used to dress up as brides. If that won't get you teary-eyed I don't know what will.

Anyway, the reception was pretty wild. We left really early. I won't go into any details. 

So everything is absolutely crazy. Please pray for me. At least the dog is behaving.

And the sun hasn't shown in days. It's never gotten to me before, but it's getting to me now. Praise God that he is greater than sunlight. Greater than recreation, greater than the world's view of a good time and so much greater than I. 

I know that no matter what happens God is in control. He already knows what's going to happen. He's got it all figured out. All I have to do is go with His flow. Whether it means I die tomorrow, or I meet the man of my dreams tomorrow, that my house burns down or it snows on Christmas. His grace is sufficient. Wow.

My God is so big, so strong and so mighty, there's nothing my God cannot do!!!

No comments: