But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility... Eph. 2:13-14

Monday, December 31

New Year's Eve and getting on the same page

Well, I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I did!

I want to tell everyone thank you for being so generous! I really don't deserve anything. You guys are awesome!

Ok, so first thing I'm going to do is tell you what my reader's like:

Cats!

Results From my Pet Poll:
Cat        - 35%
Dog       - 28%
Dragon - 21%
Lama    -   7%
Turtle   -   7%

Thank you for participating, everyone! I'll be putting a new Poll on soon.

Also, I thought you might like to know that it didn't snow on Christmas. Sad.

Anyway, I'm back!  I just got back Saturday from visiting my family in the middle of nowhere. :D 
It was a lot of fun. I'm not usually a very sport-enjoying person, and have never had an interest in Basketball, but the whole time I went to a tournament and really liked it! I think it was because it was live. Anyway, yeah. I had a good time.

Tonight some friends of the family are coming over like they did last year and used to do more often (or at least I think they did). Anyway, they're like family. I've known them my whole life. So everyone is really looking forward to the celebration.

So yeah, God is Good and life is cool. I'm having a hard time because my sister's birthday wasn't very long ago and I'm not able to give her her present yet. A lady at our church is helping me with it and I have to wait until Wednesday to get it, finish it, and give it. But hey, her actual party isn't for a long time, so I'll look really good compared to a lot of people. 

Well, I guess I'll sign off for now. 
Thank you for reading!!!

No comments: