But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility... Eph. 2:13-14

Tuesday, December 4

Clarification


Ok, I think maybe there might be some confusion on the whole Bandit nightmare, so I'm going to try to make everything clear.

Bandit is a bad dog.
We love Bandit even though he is a devil dog.
Bandit has bitten everyone in my family.
When Bandit is good, he's very good. 
But when he is bad, he is horrid.
Bandit bit Dad.
That was supposed to have been the death sentence.
My family just couldn't make up their minds.
We took Bandit to the vet to see if there was a cheap alternative.
We came home with Bandit and some tranquilizers.
We gave Bandit a tranquilizer.
It worked.
We love Bandit.
Bandit is still alive until further notice.

Sorry if my ranting and raving left you confused and depressed. Just be glad you weren't me. 
Anyway, everything is back to normal. Unless the tranquilizers stop working it looks like we're stuck with my precious mutt until he dies. What a relief! 

No comments: