But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility... Eph. 2:13-14

Wednesday, March 12

Bountiful Brawl


I know that everyone is probably sick of me talking about my wii game, but I have to add on this little bit.

I ordered the game because it was going to take at least a week to get here, right? Guess what I got in the mail today. Super Smash Bros. Brawl!

So now I have two games in two days. Kinda makes me look rich or something, but I really have to return the new one! Next-door-neighbor didn't want it at this time, so off to you-know-where:






This should be fun. I was going to put a picture of my two games on here, but I don't have time.

Anyway, eventually this trivial excitement will die down and I'll get back to my boring old posts.
_____________________________
PREVIEW OF COMING ATTRACTIONS:
_____________________________
Today I ate Cream-of-Wheat for breakfast. It's pretty outside. 
Have a wonderful, fabulous, marvelous and truly terrific day. I love the word terrific. It looks so cool.

Adios amigos!

Rated: G
_____________________________

No comments: