But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility... Eph. 2:13-14

Saturday, March 8

The Effects of a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup with Carmel

As I sit here with the last bit of a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup with Carmel melting in my mouth I don't think anything could bother me. Yes, my friends, I've found a new favourite candy. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups with Carmel are wonderful. They're even worth saying (and typing) Reese's Peanut Butter Cup with Carmel!

No, nothing could bring me down. Not even having to give a speech at my graduation. These things are so good that the fact that it's daylight savings tomorrow and I lose an hour of sleep doesn't even phase me! 

Mmm that was good.

Sorry to be posting so much today, but that moment had to be posted!!!

I hope you have a great day that's full of much deeper and more satisfying moments than a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup with Carmel!



No comments: