But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility... Eph. 2:13-14

Saturday, March 8

Life is Good.


Well, I don't really have anything important to say right now. I just found out that Smash Bros. shipped! Yay! I don't really know how that's possible since it's not supposed to be out until tomorrow, but I guess they know that it's unfair enough that it has to be mailed. Anyway, I'm glad to finally be getting the game that I spent so much money on so long ago.

Well, besides that there's not much to report. God is good. Life is good. Everyone is still asleep.

So even though this is pretty much a waste of time on both our parts, I hope you enjoyed it.

Have an awesome day everyone!!!

No comments: