But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility... Eph. 2:13-14

Monday, January 9

¡O que bueno es Jesus!

¡Hola!

So sorry I haven't updated much. I really haven't had time. And right now I'm about to pass out. BUT I have some exciting news for anyone out there who may read my blog (the few, the brave): I'm going to be a guest blogger! Exciting, right?

Remember Billy, who had that amazing offer for anyone who donated a certain amount of money for the trip? Yeah, that's the blog. So now I'm trying really hard to summarize everything I've experienced this far, which is a crazy difficult task. (Crazier still: we haven't even started VBS yet!)

So be on the lookout for a link to my very special post!

Prayer Requests:
1. If you read this sometime before 8 on Tuesday morning, please pray that our last team member will be able to make it down. Job schedules are making that seem rather impossible right now, but it seemed rather impossible that $125 would show up by Friday, and they did! Our God is able to do ANYTHING.

2. VBS begins Wednesday evening. Please pray that we will all be able to get the messages across to the kids, that we would love them with the affection of Christ, that we would be strengthened a and encouraged even when we're exhausted, and that we would be a great blessing to this church.

Love & Peace,
Sarah

No comments: