But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility... Eph. 2:13-14

Friday, January 6

So Blessed are We, Savior, Lord, in Loving Thee!

We're on the road! I'm sorry for the shockingly short post, but I HAD to share an exciting bit of information.

ALL OF THE MONEY CAME IN! God has provided! Wow! I've known for several hours and I'm still amazed. Praise God, from Whom all blessings flow!

And pray extra for me now. I kind of feel a little more pressure to do my best. Which pressure I probably should have already felt. Thankfully, I'm comforted by the fact that I cannot do anything in my own strength. Soli Deo Gloria!

Thank you all for your prayers! And if my mysterious donor is reading this, thank you, thank you, thank you! You are obviously an answer to prayer. I hope that you have been as blessed in your giving as I am in receiving. Thank you!

Peace,
Sarah

1 comment:

Billy Jackson said...

Praise the Lord!
He gives his blessing in abundance! And we in turn get to be a blessing to others! (you get to be a blessing to us in being able to come!)