But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility... Eph. 2:13-14

Tuesday, January 3

Update on the "Sitch".

Well! It looks like I'll be going! The money hasn't come in yet, but I have enough so far that the powers that be think we can get by even if the Lord doesn't lead someone to donate more (although we're still praying that someone would!).

I am so excited! And nervous. But it's a good nervous - the kind that leads me to joyful prayer for strength.

Add to your prayers: I have a few commitments here at home that I need replacements for. Please pray that people would volunteer quickly and joyfully.

Thank you for your prayers! It was pointed out to me this evening that I've never been away from without my family for longer than a week. 10 days might be tough (especially for my dog). But I have every confidence that the Lord will sustain us. Praying that He will use this time to grow all of us in Him!

Joy and Peace,
Sarah

No comments: