But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility... Eph. 2:13-14

Sunday, November 25

Back to Boring Posts


So wazzup my adoring fans? Okay, I'm joking. But if you'd like to comment and tell me how you're doing today, that would be absatively posalutly wonderful of you.

I don't really have anything to blog about. My dog is crazy. We had to lock him up with the cone on during church today, and when we got home he had it torn off. Thankfully he didn't tear at himself,  though. I was able to fix the cone up, and it actually fits him better now. Weird. 

Anyway, we're going to try to leave him unbandaged and de-conified tonight because he's scabbed over. Pray that it works out okay.

Well, I guess this is a pretty boring blog. We took my sister's rabbit to Sunday School today (because God made bunny rabbits!) and she was a big hit. She was a very good bunny. 

And if you want anymore updates on my teeth (everyone sighs, rolls their eyes and skims through this part) I'm doing very well. 

Time to give Dad the goodnight kiss... Okay. Well, goodnight everyone!

No comments: