But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility... Eph. 2:13-14

Thursday, November 15

Be a dentist...

wahhhh!


Well, I just got back home. I was pretty nutty when they woke me up, but now I'm just miserable. The drugs made me super emotional and the numbing is wearing off, so now I hurt. The back of my throat hurts too, Mom said that they probably had some kind of tube down there to keep me from suffocating.

I really loved my nurse. Even though she had to interrogate me to no end over whether or not I could be pregnant or if I was taking any kind of birth control (FYI - the answer is NO) she connected to me pretty well. She buys pretty journals at book stores and never uses them, too.

I had my first I.V. which literally felt like a pinprick. I felt it and thought, 'uh-oh, here it comes' and they told me that that was it. But it WAS tiny. Then all of the sudden I started getting that wonderful feeling that I can go to sleep. I have a lot of experience with this feeling, because I have a hard time getting to sleep at night, so when I have this feeling, I know what to do. I started breathing like I should and boom! I was out.

Well, now I'm at home. And in pain. Extreme pain. Well, no, not extreme. I'd rather have extreme. I just pray that I don't ruin everyone's night. And all I wanna do is cry (it's the drugs). and I look goofy, to boot.

No comments: