But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility... Eph. 2:13-14

Wednesday, November 21

Good morning, good morning, good morning to you!!!


Well, I'm waiting for my sister's pumpkin pie to finish baking so that I can bake my apple pie, so I guess I'll give whatever update I can.

Last night I couldn't get to sleep. Then this morning Bandit woke me up at some insane hour, so I kicked him out of the room. My mouth hurt and I couldn't get back to sleep, so I was pretty miserable. Eventually I got up to take something and found out that it was 6 am, which was a little later than I thought it was. I was disappointed, because that meant that I wouldn't have much time to sleep. Mom gave me a Vicodin because I hurt so bad and I wanted to sleep, and I went back into my room and tried to sleep. That didn't work, however, so I decided just to get up and get with it - I was wide awake anyway. So I got up at the insane hour of a little after six and read my Bible. My sister got up shortly after (probably having a heart attack because she was up later than me) and we all decided to get my brother up and have breakfast. We ate and sang a hymn, which was very nice, and practiced our memory verses. Then we all got up and started cleaning up the kitchen for pie making. Now, as I said, I'm just waiting for my pie's turn in the oven. 

So far this day has been pretty awesome. God is very, very, very, very, extremely good.

I still have to get my stitches out this afternoon, which I'm not looking forward to. I'll be glad to get it over with, though. My gums are tired of these foreign threads invading their territory.

So anyway, I hope everyone is having a great time getting ready for Thankgiving.

No comments: