But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility... Eph. 2:13-14

Thursday, November 29

Running in three foot deep Play-DoughⓇ


Well, Bandit is still around. It turns out that even though my family talks tough about getting rid of pets, they just can't do it. I kept telling everyone that we needed to get it over with. 
Tomorrow we're taking him to the vet and explaining our situation. Since Dad doesn't want to euthanize him we're going to see if psych meds are an option. I just wish it was all over. But this way I don't have any guilt - we're going to push that onto the poor vet. Oh well, he's used to it.

Anyway, something has to be done. Maybe an exorcist? 

Well, so far I've gotten a couple of Christmas presents bought (Mom, my sister and my Sunday School class) and I'm getting things ready to start making some. And then there are some people that I just can't figure out what to give them. Hopefully I'll figure it out soon!
Especially Dad. What on earth can I get Dad? 
Well anyway, I hope that was a nice little update for you. Sorry that it isn't more happy/interesting.
God Bless.

No comments: