But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility... Eph. 2:13-14

Wednesday, November 21

There's a hole in my head, dear 'Liza dear 'Liza

The stitch removal was a success! It only took about five minutes total, and it didn't really hurt at all. I only felt it on my left side, which has hurt more than my right through the entire ordeal. Plus I've got a neat little syringe with a curved tip for hydro-surging the holes.

What holes? The deep, dark caverns that are in my mouth for a limited time only. I'm thinking about giving tours. It's like a landmark that is disappearing - get your tickets now! Okay, seriously, close to half of my dinner was rinsed out of these four caverns. The hole in the bottom left side of my head looks like it should go all the way through my cheek. It doesn't feel too nice, either.

But hey! Life is good! My blasted stitches are out, I can eat and chew* and tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I have so much to be thankful for!!!

On that subject, thanks to everyone who prayed for me. I could really tell that you were praying. You slacked off a little bit on the fourth day, but I think you must have read my blog or something, because you started up again like a champ. Okay, I'm just messing with you. But I did wonder...

Anyway, I hope and pray that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Enjoy your pumpkin pie (nice and soft!!!). To increase your thankfulness, you could crunch something and remember that some people can't eat anything crunchable. Of course on that same note, you could just plain eat and remember that one person dies every three and a half seconds of hunger. That can make a person thankful.

So anyway, I'm tired, and I hope that last fact wasn't too much of a damper on your wonderful celebration. May God bless you and keep you and cause His face to shine upon you.
Bye!!!

*Limited to small bites and nothing crunchy

No comments: