But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility... Eph. 2:13-14

Thursday, November 15

Cutting out my Wisdom

Okay! So today is the day that I get my wisdom teeth taken out - all four of 'em. So far it hasn't been too bad - yesterday I was spoiled to no end with my favourite meal, treat, you name it. Plus, since I can't chew after the surgery I've got eggnog (rock on!), pudding and jello! With only a 2% chance of anything going wrong, this could turn out to be a pretty sweet weekend.

I figured that I would be really nervous today, but so far it's been cool. My big fear was the anesthetic, but I've gotten a lot of feedback from people I know about it, so really I'm just dreading an I.V., but I think I'll survive.

The other thing I don't like is that I've put a lot of time into making these teeth, and now they're going to be taken out! Oh well.

Anyway, I guess no one really wants to hear about my mouth, so I'll get off now.

Okay, I'll admit, I'm a little twitchy over it. Maybe I'll just do a bunch of math. If that doesn't calm a person down, nothing will.

I'll post if I have any fun complications or anything like that, but I don't think I will.

Oh yeah, my article turned out presentable.

p.s. I don't have time to spell-check, so forgive any Type-Os

No comments: