But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility... Eph. 2:13-14

Saturday, November 24

Christmas is now drawing near at hand...

So sorry for not posting anything yesterday. It was our traditional go-get-the-tree-and-let-the-chaos-begin day. But it was fun. In all probability, no one was able to get on here yesterday anyway.

Well, first I'll tell you about Bandit.
His boo-boo was doing good, but then he wouldn't leave it alone and it- well anyway, let's just say it wasn't pretty. We needed to bandage him up, but he would have torn off the bandage. So we came up with a solution:

I know it's not the best picture in the world, but you get the idea. Needless to say, Bandit hates it. But it's working!

Okay, now for my update. Well, there's not much to report. I still have canyons in my gums, but they're shrinking. There's no pain unless I eat too much rough food. My front teeth feel like they're pushing together, though (just last night and this morning) which isn't good, because that's why my wisdom teeth were removed. Well, maybe it's just me. Anyway, this is probably the end of my Tooth Journal, because there isn't anything to report after this. The holes will slowly close and that'll be the end of it. Nothing exciting to report. Thanks again to everyone who's been praying for me. I couldn't have made it without you.

Well, in my other life, today I'm just cleaning up the kitchen and then I have a lot of undercover work I need to do. Monday my sister and I are going to my grandma's house to visit and have lunch, and then we're going to my other grandma's house to have dinner and stuff. I can't wait! Then Saturday (a week from today) I'm going Christmas shopping. So I really need to get my list together and see what I still need and stuff. Anyway, thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a truly awesome day full of the Lord. No joke.

¡Adios!

No comments: