But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility... Eph. 2:13-14

Tuesday, November 27

Good Riddance


Okay, so I'm back from a great time at Grandmas' houses. My sister and I are worn out, but we had a lot of fun. 

But for more exciting news:

Bandit is a devil dog and he's going bye-bye. I had considered putting the following on here:

Wanted: A good home for a bad dog
Family must be willing to have all belongings destroyed, visiting children bitten, incessant barking when there are visitors, and never go anywhere but their own house. It should also be noted that dog suffers from Separation Anxiety and something else that could be called plain selfishness if he wasn't an animal. Dog was given the name Bandit, but never answers to it,  loves to run free and terrorize  the neighborhood, while rolling in roadkill and picking fights with bigger dogs. Dog suffers from a bite from a neighboring dog that is finally healing. Future owners are advised to never leave him locked up or on a chain, as this will cause noises that make your neighbors think your torturing him. Also, no drug can knock him out. Please RSVP as soon as possible, as his favorite human cannot take anymore.

Yes, I considered putting that on here all by itself, but then I got home.

I never thought that I could despise the dog that I once cherished. With all of his thousands of faults, he has always been my puppy. my baby. my hot-water bottle. No more.

Bandit Bit Dad

So there's not much more to say. What makes me REALLY mad is that Dad wasn't being mean to him or anything. The only reason the dumb mutt bit him was that... well... there wasn't a reason. And what Really Really makes me mad is that the only reason the stupid dog is still living a great life in my house is me.

So it's time to say good bye to Bandit. Or good riddance. If you want to, you can think that I am very cruel, that I haven't done right by the animal, that I am a horrible-awful human being. Go ahead. You haven't lived through Bandit.


No comments: